Monday, July 13, 2009

4 Days...


I should be soooo excited! I am excited; however, I HAVE been packed for like 3 weeks now...

This week has been so busy to be excited!

My friend Linda just gave me a mountain bike!!!! (that I almost fell off of 3 times because it has been like 12 years since I have ridden a bike!) I FORGOT HOW TO TURN! Don't worry, I'll get it- they say it's like riding a bike- haha...



Tonight was a great night too! Art came home from the 1000 Islands! But, Not only that, MY GIRLS CAME OVER! Becky O'Keefe (The new Sprague), Kelly Baldwin, Laurie Fryover (The new Chiumento), Christy Greico, and Jaime Hammerl (The new Keiffer) !!! We ate... Drank wine, planned our futures and were merry! hahaha!!! Laurie- We need more Pics!!!! Group photo next time girls!!!



The good 'ol days are here again!... So, back to the trip... 5 days from now, time will be changing!... LITERALLY!

My dad texted me, our flight from Italy to Athens has a 40 lb weight limit and allows only 1 carry on. Out International flight allows a carry on and a personal item and a suitcase up to 50 lbs! I loooooooooove to shop!!! Ahhhh!?!?!?!

What can I buy in Italy for less than - 1 lb?!?!?! I am sooo screwed- I will have to deduct outfits from the suitcase or wear more on the flights! Yikes! I sure hope Art packs light!

Piles are everywhere- I am sooo organized! All I have to do is throw them in the bag!

Tomorrow is Tuesday- I am working day shift, then off to tanning, and hair cut! Play with Mooshu and root on the Volleyball team!

Wednesday I work day shift, then tanning, bike ride, play with Mooshu, go to dinner with Jim and Sherry- hopefully a drink or two with my brother!!! A TOAST TO VACATION!!!

Thursday AM... Breakfast with Annie! Tanning, Dye the hair!, Pack my Mooshu, Play with Mooshu, Canal with Mooshu, Dinner and drinks with my hubby and brother?!?!? Last minute packing and stay up very LATE....

Friday... I'm leav-ing - on a jet plane- I don't know when I'll be back again...

No comments:

Post a Comment