Saturday, July 11, 2009

The countdown begins...

6 days from today my alarm will go off, but I will already be awake.
That doesn't happen frequently; however, Art and I will have to be at my parents by 8:30 AM to catch our 11 o'clock flight to NYC.
The excitement is already effecting me- 4 more long days of work left.



I am already packed. I was packed weeks ago. All my outfits are new except 2 pairs of shorts, 4 shirts and 1 bathing suit. Anyone who knows me will know this is nothing out of the ordinary.
My mother and I have already discussed who is bri
nging which snacks and which medications.

The only things left to throw in the carry on are my daily essentials. Make-up, and brush. Copies are already made of passports, credit cards and the itinerary. The i-pod only holds 11 hours of music so I will have to use it sparingly. The books, magazines, coloring books, crayons, and cards are packed.

Art is not as prepared. He decided to do one, hopefully not last, trip to the 1000 Islands tomorrow for one night to fish. He is packed for that; however, he is still contemplating over which bag to bring on the plane. That is quite an ordeal. And knowing him, he will be even more cautious about his clothing choices.

Matt is joining us in Rochester hopefully We
dnesday night. We will go out to have a few coctails and get ourselves more psyched!

Many thanks to our friends Rick, Kathy, Jax,
Logan, and Jon!! They will be watching our Mooshu while we are an ocean away!!! Thank god for Matt purchasing his international phone! I can threaten Mooshu to behave!

May thanks to Aunt Di and Aunt Laurie for coming to Rochester to hang with Grandma!

In a week from today we will be walking in the streets of Venice. Ahhhhh!
Or, rather, on the Gondolas of the waters of Venice!

No comments:

Post a Comment